Phase One starts on May 16th and includes delivery and curbside pick-up service only for the following businesses:
Phase Two starts on May 29th and includes the following businesses:
Phase Three starts on June 12th and includes the following businesses:
Phase Four start date is TBD, based off of Phase Three re-open and includes the following businesses:
These plans have been developed for the following reasons:
1. To provide a template to local businesses to help them develop their business-specific plan.
2. To implement practices that support an overarching goal of developing a COVID resilient community.
3. To reassure your employees and local consumers that the business community has taken pro-active steps in providing a safe environment and that businesses are safe to reopen.
4. To demonstrate to New York State that our business community is being pro-active in creating safe work and customer environments.
5. To help you reduce potential liability.