Thursday | May 23, 2024 | 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Connecting Students With Employers Offering Rewarding Full and Part-Time Work
The Chamber's Education to Employment division and Dansville High School are partnering to host a one-day Career Expo on Thursday, May 23rd, at Dansville High School. Employers from a variety of industries will showcase their organizations and rewarding opportunities as they connect with nearly 500 students seeking to enter the world of work. Dansville students in grades 10-12 will attend throughout the day with other area high school juniors and seniors visiting in the afternoon. Dansville's 10th grade students will be focused on gaining insight into careers and cost-effective pathways to enter these positions. Students in 11th and 12th grade from Dansville and visiting districts will be intent on moving directly into employment in full or part-time positions. This event is designed to accommodate approximately 30 employers.
Co-hosted with our partner
Register using the button below. Space is limited. A confirmation email will be sent to verify your placement.
Some event logistics and best practices:
- Must arrive by 7 AM to avoid buses and student drop offs
- Need to be set up by 8 AM and may prepare to depart at 2:30 PM. Vendors are expected to remain for the duration of the event.
- Lunch is provided: wraps, chips, cookies, and water
- Each vendor will have one 6 foot table and 2 chairs
- Please provide your own table covering
- Consider having a list of open positions with descriptions and rates of pay
- Share information about benefits and opportunities for upward mobility
- Consider providing information on pathways into positions for those still planning their future
- Please have paper applications, QR codes which take job seekers to your career/online application page, and/or laptops or other devices that students can use to complete your online application
- Branded marketing collateral (SWAG) is always welcome
Visiting School Districts
Register using the button below.
Some event logistics:
- Districts may bring up to 50 students, you will be asked to provide your anticipated student attendance to assist us in balancing numbers across the three available time slots
- Visiting districts will be alloted a 45-minute time slot to attend the Expo
- Choose your district's arrival preference through the registration process
- 11:30 AM
- Districts may select up to two (2) prefered time slots. Your confirmed arrival time will be noted in your confirmation email
- Please consider providing attending students with access to and support in completing a resume and job application template - additional infromation will be shared with you in your confirmation email
- District will provide a roster including student names, chaperone names, and cell chaperone phone numbers at check-in the day of the event
- Districts will provide nametags for attending students
Please contact either:
Angela Grouse, Education to Employment Initiatives Director, Livingston County Area Chamber at
Angela@livingstoncountychamber.com, 585.443.2712, or
Kelly Sattora, Education to Employment Program Coordinator, Livingston County Area Chamber at