The Livingston County Business Directory
Annually, over 20,000 printed Livingston County Business Directories are distributed to all residences & business in the County as well as provided for relocation and visitor information requests. Additionally, we host an online member business directory listing with a keyword search. This invaluable tool reaches far beyond the geographic boundaries of local marketing! It is used by many local residents, tourists, and visitors to locate area businesses that specialize in the products or services which they are seeking. Along with contact information and specialty, each listing provides a link to the member's website.
Sponsorships expand your competitive edge by growing your business’ image, prestige and credibility. This is a great opportunity to show your community spirit to both current & potential customers by investing in Livingston County’s future.
To learn more about our Sponsorship Opportunities, and all the benefits included with each, contact:
Melissa Savino, Member Services Coordinator
Why Advertise In the Livingston County Business Directory:
- Delivered to over 20,000 homes and businesses throughout Livingston County
- This is a members-only opportunity.
- Professional ad design is included
- The only publication that reaches all of the County
- An affordable year-long marketing opportunity for as little as $.47 a day
- An incredible opportunity to introduce your business to the region, reaching thousands of people & businesses!
Need additional information? Send us an email!
The Livingston County Chamber of Commerce & Tourism:
A Marketing Partner That Works All Year on Your Behalf
Our Signature Events offer a unique opportunity to generate brand awareness among our audiences that represent all industries and professions, reaching all of our communities. Signature Events include:
- The Annual Farmer Neighbor Evening [2021 TBD]
- The Taste of Livingston [2021 TBD at Camp Stella Maris]
- The Leadership Golf Tournament [2021 TBD at Lima Golf Club]
- The Women's Summit [2021 TBD]
- The Chamber Coffee Connection [Monthly event, held the 3rd Tuesday of each month]
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- The Chamber Conference Room
- The Gift of Membership
The Chamber Coffee Connection
Join us for the Chamber Coffee Connection - Because you don’t know who your next best contact is! The Chamber hosts a monthly networking event at 8:30 am on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
This members' only exclusive event continues to remain a well-attended gathering of local businesses that quite often results in being a lead generating business referral opportunity!
We hope you'll join us so you can share a brief summary of your business and connect with others in the Livingston County community. Please bring your business cards and any other marketing materials that you would like. The event is free and open to our members. Registration is not required but is encouraged.
Membership Mailing Labels
Advertise special events or promotions to your fellow Chamber Members by having access to over 600 Chamber members with printed / ready to use labels for a low fee of $100.