Scan & Win Promotion
Participating is really easy!
Enter participating stores and scan their unique QR code to enter for your chance to win. Increase your odds by shopping at multiple shops each day – you can enter at each store as they ALL have their own unique QR code. You can enter once per day per shop. Visit 10 participating shops in one day and you can enter at each shop.
The promotion will run from Black Friday (November 24, 2023) through Christmas Eve (December 24, 2023).
Every individual scanned entry makes you eligible for one entry in the drawing for the $20,000* conditional grand prize and one of the guaranteed Prizes below.
- A Rocker Recliner Chair donated Harding's Mt. Morris Furniture,
- A Staycation at The Hampton Inn - Geneseo
- and one IN Livingston Gift Certificate to the participating vendor of your choice valued at $100
All scanned QR code entries must include all required information (Name, email address ______________) in order for the entry to be added to the drawing.
*In order to qualify for the $20,000, it must snow 6 inches or more on New Years Day (January 1, 2024) at The Livingston County Chamber of Commerce, located at 4635 Millennium Drive in Geneseo, NY.
Drawing will be held on January 16, 2024 at the Chamber’s monthly Coffee Connection – location TBD
Detailed Rules for Scan & Win Promotion
How to participate in the Scan & Win Promotion:
- Enter a participating Scan & Win shop located in Livingston County. Scan the unique QR code at the participating shop and enter your contact information and click submit.
- Each individual shop and scanned QR code will provide you with an entry into the drawing for the $20,000* conditional grand prize and one of the guaranteed prizes.
- You can enter once per store per day from Friday, November 24, 2023 through Friday, December 24, 2023.
- The promotion is open to all Livingston County shoppers 18 years of age and older.
- You do not need to be a Livingston County resident to participate – you simply need to scan the QR code at participating shops in Livingston County, enter your contact information and hit submit.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase from the Chamber is required for entry. Additional entries cannot be purchased.
- Current or former employees, family members, agents, directors, successors or assignees of any promotional agency involved with this promotion are ineligible to participate in the $20,000 prize portion of this event.
- Current employees, directors and family members are also ineligible for the “other/guaranteed prizes” portion of this promotion.
The Prizes, Drawing & Redemption
- The $20,000 drawing will ONLY take place if it snows 6 inches or more on New Years Day (January 1, 2024) at The Livingston County Chamber of Commerce, located at 4635 Millennium Drive in Geneseo, in compliance with the specifications outlined in the insurance contract with Odds on Promotions.
- “Other Prizes” are a Rocker Recliner Chair from Harding’s Mt. Morris Furniture; IN Livingston Staycation at The Hampton Inn - Geneseo ; and a $100 IN Livingston Gift Certificate to the participating vendor of your choice.
- The drawing for all eligible prizes will take place on January 16, 2024 at the Chamber’s monthly Coffee Connection – location TBD. Winner need not be present at the drawing on January 16, 2024.
- Winners not present will be notified by email from the email address submitted on their QR scan entry.
- All prizes may be picked up at the Chamber offices or alternative location determined by the Chamber. Any prize not claimed within forty-five days of winning will be forfeited by the winner.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- In the event the $20,000 cash prize is awarded, the winner will receive a 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the prize.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- In order to qualify for the $20,000 prize reimbursement, it must snow 6 inches or more on New Years Day (January 1, 2024) at The Livingston County Chamber of Commerce, located at 4635 Millennium Drive in Geneseo, NY in compliance with the specifications outlined in the insurance contract with Odds on Promotions.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners of the cash grand prize will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in the winner forfeiting the prize. Photo identification and social security number of the cash grand prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize.
- By participating in the promotion, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this promotion without additional financial or other compensation and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- A maximum of (1) cash grand prize will be awarded in the event insured circumstances are fully met. Grand prize winner must accept delivery of prize from sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor. All other costs related to any and all prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of the winner including but not limited to all federal, state and local taxes. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- The Chamber reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the promotion rules and dates at any time for any reason.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Chamber management.
- Failure to comply with the promotion rules may result in the entrant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Chamber.
- The Chamber is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written promotion rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the Chamber office or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Livingston County Chamber of Commerce, 4635 Millennium Drive, Geneseo, NY 14454.
- Questions – Call the Livingston County Chamber of Commerce at (585) 243-2222